Sunday, January 2, 2011

You Could Say I be Rollin' Like Darcy: "My good opinion once lost is lost forever."

I am sorry to say that the quote that I put in the title really has nothing to do with this post.
Well this post is mainly do to my undying love and adoration of Pride and Prejustice (Perferrably the Kira Knightly version.) My favorite quote:


"You Have Bewitched Me, Body and Soul, and I Love, I Love, I Love You. I Never Wish to be Parted from You from This Day On." -Darcy

Oh, Darcy. I don't know if I could ever love a fictional charactor more then yourself. I did go through a Edward phase in 7th grade, but that was short lived.

Well good day. Sorry for such a short post. Frankly, I have nothing more to say on the matter. It is the last day of break so I think that I will go put Pride and Prejudice in and get some warm cocoa before I have to go back to school tomorrow. Oh how I wish for snow tonight...please snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment