Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Apps: The cutest little fishes ever!

If you look on the right of the screen below the blog archive, you will see my fishies. I recently added them, aren't they just adorable? I am going to name them, though I have no idea how I will tell them apart...Well here are their names:
1) Patricia
2) Pablo
3) Player
4) Packo
5) Philipe
6) Pamila
7) Patrick
8) Potatoe
9) Precious
10) Patty

Ahh! I'm just so excited! I just made five posts, and it's only my first day with this blog. Is that a little obsessive? It's 10 pm, and I have to get up at 8 am tomorrow. I should probably go to bed, but I can't sleep. I wonder when someone will find my blog? I don't really know how I am supposed to broadcast it. Should I tell my friends on facebook? Send out a mass email? I don't know... I don't really want people I know to read this, it would be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment