Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Most Romantic Songs Ever: seriously, if someone sang this to me, I would love them forever.

I thought I would make a list of my favorite heart-throbingly cute/romantic songs. Here they are:


Without You by Harry Nilsson
                            "I can't live, if living is without you."

Inevitable by Anberlin:
                            "I wanna break every clock, the hands of time will never move again. We could stay in this moment for the rest of our lifes. I want to your last first kiss that you'll ever have."

Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon:
                            "It's not so bad, you're only the best I ever had, you don't want me back. You're just the best I ever had."


Right now I'm listening to Without You, it's really unbearably cute. On another note, I was think about why blogging has become so popular recently. Is it because this is the generation of everything electronical, or did it just snow ball, starting with a few people blogging that cause other people to want to do it, untell they where dozens of blog sites, and over hundreds of bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment