Saturday, January 22, 2011

Permit: I'm drivin'.

I got my permit today! I'm so glad. It only took me four tries. I honestly thought that I was never going to get it, I have been fifteen for six months, and I just now got my permit. I love driving! I just love it, it's so much fun, and it is extremely scary at the same time. Today my mom took me all over to drive at different locations, and towards the end I was pretty good at driving. She let me drive home because my neighborhood is never very busy. I was freaking out, because it was my first time driving outside of parking lots, and I'm pretty sure that I was gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles were white. As I was pulling into our drive way I accidentally pushed the gas instead of the break and almost drove straight through our garage. Luckily, I quickly took my foot off of the gas and slammed on the breaks.

So on to something completely different, I am writing a book. It's a book that I gave up on a year ago (See previous blog "New Years Resolutions: they suck) and I was rereading it, and I realized that I really liked the story line. I just need to figure out a few details. I might post a couple chapters for everyone to read sometime in the near future. I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment