Sunday, January 2, 2011

Songs That Discribe How I'm Feeling: NeverShoutNever, no other band could speak my feelings better

You ever listen to the lyrics of a song, and your like bam "That's exactly how I feel right now."

 Right now I'm feeling like Brightside by NeverShoutNever. "Your only as tall, as your heart will let you be, and your only as small as the world will make you seem. When going gets rough, and you feel like you will fall, just look on the bright, side your roughly six feet tall."

 Here's a link if you wanna watch the music video for it on the youtubes.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm6i-C0p1Y&feature=related


And on another note, there is this song that I really like by NeverShoutNever, it's a really sweet song, but it's about him loosing his virginity...a little bit awkward. It's really cute, and it's called Loosing It. The lyrics are: "I thought I loved her, and it would last forever, but I just lost it, and I can't believe it. In the back seat of my car..." I really like his songs, they are pure, and full of emotion. It's like his heart is speaking. (Sounds really cheesy...sorry)

Another song that I really like by NeverShoutNever is Sell Out. It's just about how much the whole music industry basically sucks, and they want him to conform. One line from it is: "I sold my soul to the corporation, they know me better then I know myself...they don't like the way I think, I don't really like the way they think...I'm sick of imaginary instead of artistry, I'm sick of apathy instead of harmony." Readlly powerful stuff dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment