Sunday, January 2, 2011

Easier Than Scrapbooking: the quote I saw on her blog.

I was just making my way through blogs, repeatedly clicking the "next blog" button, when I came to a blog called Easier Than Scrapbooking. I was going to just click next when I saw this little quote:

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." ~Henry Ford

I totally agree with this quote. When ever someone wants to be able to do something, I believe that it is 60% just thinking that you can do it, 20% skill, and the last 20% is just luck.

It's all about positive thinking, you can almost do anything that you think you can, sounds cheesy, but I whole heartedly believe it to be true.

I am a swimming. I do swim team year round, and currently I am on three swim teams. Whenever I have a meet I always stay positive, because I know I actually swim faster when I think that I can win. I just keep telling myself "I'm doing good, and I'm swimming fast." I wonder if it actually helps, or is it something else.

Well I'll leave that for you all to ponder on. It's dinner time. Still dreading school tomorrow. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment