Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Write: Read it if you want

I guess that the one thing I want out of life is to be happy, I really don't have any big dreams. I want to grow up get married live a wonderfully average life. Have children and I want to celebrate my 50th aniversery with my husband, in the same house that we have lived in for 50 years. I want a  house with a wrap around porch. I want a house with lots of windows and a porch swing. I want a two story house with a kitchen that is always warm with something baking. I want to grow old and be healthy. I want to be old with hands worn down from work and a scuffed wedding ring. I want a pastel house with white shutters. I want a dog, a small dog. I want grandchildren. I want a large family that visits in the winter. I want to live in a place where it snows on christmas. I want to live in a house with shutters, two stories, a rap around porch, and a porch swing. I want to get married. I want to grow old with my husband. I want to be happy.

3 comments:

  1. I want all of those too, I did when I was 15 and I still do now! I have the large family part at least! Thank you for the comments on my blog and can I just say that I love the way you write You write with sincerity and I like that a lot it's very refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks! I'm really glad to get a comment. Thanks for reading my blog, and thanks for following it! It really means alot to hear that you like my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing things like this from you "BloatedCaterpillar". I'd like to hear more whenever we hang out soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete