Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Idiosyncrasies: Good gollie I love that word!

For those of you that don't know what idiosyncrasies means (like me about a month ago..) it means certain charactoristics or habits that are unique to an individual. So it's basically the stuff that you do that makes you, you. Here are a couple crazy things not very many people know about me:
  1. I hate feet! Oh my gosh. I hate people touching my feet, so foot massages are out of the question, and I hate seeing people touch each others feet. Feet wearing socks are fine.
  2. I read in the bathroom sometimes. Sounds gross, but sometimes I just want to read without people talking to me at the same time.
  3. I hate when people touch my hair, well not all the time. I like it when people do my hair, but if you are just going to drag your sticky fingers through my hair, seperating the curls, tangling it, and making it frizzy, please just don't.
  4. My favorite band is Anberlin, and I guessed it, you don't know who they are...(If you do know of them, then you will be my best friend.)
  5. Walking at night scares me.
  6. I swallow gum more then I should. If you want to know how much I swallow gum, let me jsut say this, I swallow it more then I spit it out.
  7. It makes me furious when people complain about their weight. Most of the time they do it for attention, and frankly, no body cares how big they are. The thing that turns people off more then weight is people that don't eat and call themselfs fat. If you don't like yourself the way you are, either learn to like yourself, or change it. Complaining does nothing but make you hate yourself.
  8. I used to bit my nails in middle school, but I trained myself not to.
  9. Sometimes I eat things off the floor of my house when I drop them, but only if no one say.
  10. I like being home alone.
  11. I'm a terrible speller.
  12. Cocky people make me mad.
  13. I think that Justin Beiber jokes are old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment