Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My New Obsession: Don't worry, I'll limit it to ten this time

  1. Costco Muffins (Perferrably chocolate)
  2. Guys with natural black hair and green eyes
  3. Pesto on bow tie pasta
  4. Law and Order SVU
  5. Pretty Little Liars (can't wait for next episode!)
  6. Stardoll.com (My username is ll_lawl_ll)
  7. Cheez-its (the best things ever)
  8. Chocolate milk (I could live off this stuff.)
  9. Anberlin (Best band ever, I literally am in love with them.)
  10. Working Out (Whooo! Courthouse!)
Looking at my favorites your probably thinking, "Oh then she would love a costco muffin, pesto, bow tie pasta, cheez-it, chocolate milk milkshake, to eat while she works out and watches Law and Order SVU!"

The answer is: no. I would not like.

No comments:

Post a Comment